Tuesday, November 1, 2016

All set for rust conversion tomorrow.

I went up and did the final pass with the wire wheel today.  Everything is all set for the rust conversion tomorrow.


It was too cold today to do any of the painting.  It did briefly get into the 50's, but the day started cold and the temperature dropped like a rock in the afternoon, even before sunset.


I also got the stuff moved out of the way.  The trailer will eventually be going along the side of the slab, since that is where the utilities are.


I just moved everything over a bit.


I also checked off another item on the list.  The driveway markers are all installed.


Tim came up and dropped off a post-hole digger for me to use tomorrow if I get enough free time after doing the frame painting.  So the generator is no more.  Guess I have no choice but to get an electrician out there now.


I cleaned it up, since it got very dirty up there, but this wouldn't come off.  It comes off if you scratch at it with your nails, but didn't come off with a sponge.  I am not sure what it is.



The updated to-do list:
  1. Buy a new truck.
  2. Install the outrigger supports on the shed.
  3. Install the inter-rafter supports for the ridge board.
    • Design done, boards need to be cut.
  4. Rework the pilings for the shed.
  5. Remove the trailer tanks.
  6. Sand and paint the trailer.
    • In progress
  7. Weld the new pieces onto the trailer.
    • This will likely get pushed out to next year.
  8. Put gravel down in the driveway.
    • Nice to have.
  9. Install driveway markers.
  10. Stabilize the mowers.
  11. Cover the piles and stuff on the slab.
  12. Electrical panel work.
    • Nice to have
  13. Install the mailbox.
    • Nice to have

No comments:

Post a Comment