Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Getting stuck.

Last night after shopping (I went last night since Monday I did the final snow cleanup), I decided to try and get my saw horses out of the back yard to put the cap on.  Before I take it off the truck (it is currently falling off), I need somewhere to put it, so I decided to pull out the wheeler and have some fun.  

It turned out not to be as much fun as I hoped.  The wheeler started okay considering the temperature was down in the teens, but it looks like the 4WD on the wheeler doesn't work anymore.  It wasn't doing well in the snow, but I figured it was probably just still cold, so I took it to run up and down the driveway some, and it only went down.  I got about halfway back up and that was as far as she went.  I noticed only the front wheels were spinning though; the back wheels aren't driving at all.  


With some sadness, I ended up pulling it back up the hill with the tractor.


I forgot to mention this on the previous post, but I also fixed the elliptical.  I haven't gotten the stain out of the carpet yet though.


My driveway is really bad, but here are some snow pictures anyways.  






No comments:

Post a Comment