Tuesday, January 24, 2023

So much for 3-5.

So we were only supposed to get 3-5" out of the storm Sunday and Monday, but we got quite a bit more than that.  I measured it at 14".  They had been changing the estimates a lot the last day or two, but they had been generally decreasing the expected amounts.  Oof.


The good news is that despite my snowblower blowing smoke, it worked just fine.  I got everything cleared with it last night.  I will go pick up more oil for it today just to make sure I have enough on hand in case it needs more.  Yes, the bed of my truck was almost completely filled with snow.  


The guy who sets up the house is coming out today (hopefully) so I should get the quote for getting the plumbing and electrical work on the house done, and I hope a separate quote for upgrading the house to 200A.  I haven't heard back from the excavation guy for the slab yet.

Today is actually supposed to be pretty nice, but more snow is coming tomorrow.  They are currently forecasting 4-6 for Sullivan.  Hopefully they are right this time.  Last week they said this second storm was going to be more (it was originally at 8-10).

No comments:

Post a Comment