Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Time for new shoes.

I got home last night and promptly rammed my shin into the stairs (better than falling off them though).  Everything was frozen by the time I got home last night.  Yes, those are my slippers, and they did much better on the ice than my regular shoes.  My shoes are in need of replacement.  

I got the totes and everything stacked in the back corner.  I didn't bother putting gravel down first.  I put the bug zapper in one of the totes.  I brushed off the outside of it, and that will have to do. 

The carport is nice and cleaned out.  


I tried to start the mower to run it out of gas, but it apparently won't start when it is in the 20s.  It is one of those stupid no choke no primer things, so I will have to go up at some point when it is a little warmer.  I pulled it out of the carport and put it on the slab so it can get some sun.


I need to go up at some point this week to pay my property taxes, so I might do that today and get the mower wrapped up.  It is also supposed to be really warm on Thursday (albeit rainy), so if it doesn't start today, it should on Thursday.  I might go up on Thursday anyways to change the oil in the snowblower and put in driveway markers.

2021 Projects:
  • Before Ground freezes/Gets too cold
    • Install driveway markers
    • Pull out snowblower and prep it.
    • Winterize mowers
    • Install chains and anti-gel in tractor.
    • Move totes on slab
    • Take down bug-zapper
    • Get power center out of truck.
    • Level back yard
    • Level front yard 

Winter projects:
    • Fix shed floor.
    • Review options for house (mobile home vs stick built vs modular)
    • Put up more shelving/hooks in the carport

No comments:

Post a Comment