Thursday, November 11, 2021

Rocks and toys.

After doing some after work shopping, I got home and decided to finish spreading the gravel in the carport.  Even though it hasn't been started since spring or moved since last year, the Craftsman fired right up and drove right out without issue, which was nice.  I didn't even have to fill the tires, they all still had air in them.  

I completed the spreading of the gravel in there, so I can finish moving stuff back in.  I will probably just run over it a few times with the tractor to pack it first.  I didn't put enough gravel in there, so I didn't have to move the snowblower and stuff out, but that can wait.  The back of the carport is just storage anyways.

I also pulled out my other propane tank.  The 1 lb to 20 lb adapter came in last night.  This is how I envision the grill looking.

The tank is empty, but it is apparently still in date.  This definitely implies that I got this tank switched with the other one, but oh well.  

A couple of other things: the hampers for the camper came in.  The one on the left is a hanging dual compartment, the other is a much smaller hanging one.  I will have to try them out to see which one works better in the camper.  This is the planned solution to my laundry all falling off the bar when I drove down the road.

While I might get some work done tonight, I am mostly going to be prepping for the LAN party this weekend, so this will likely be the last post until next week some time.

No movement on the checklist.  I fleshed out what is left of the winterization work into the checklist though.  I removed the things that aren't going to happen or got postponed until next year.  

2021 Projects:
  • Before Ground freezes/Gets too cold
    • Install driveway markers
    • Pull out snowblower and prep it.
    • Winterize mowers
    • Install chains and anti-gel in tractor.
    • Move totes on slab
    • Take down bug-zapper
    • Get power center out of truck.
    • Level back yard
    • Level front yard 

Winter projects:
    • Fix shed floor.
    • Review options for house (mobile home vs stick built vs modular)
    • Put up more shelving/hooks in the carport

No comments:

Post a Comment