Friday, September 10, 2021

Short update.

I didn't get much done during the week courtesy of lots of rain, but due to the now compressing timeframe, I started to create a plan to make sure I get everything done in time.  The good news is that it doesn't look too bad yet. 


I have also ordered the generator.  They have a couple week lead time at the moment.  This is the one I ended up getting.

I am not a huge Champion fan, but since the Energizer one I wanted is no longer available, this was the next best choice.  It has a pretty nice set of features and a friendly price tag.  One of its nicest features is that it is dual-fuel, so I can just bring an extra propane tank or two, and it will run for (supposedly) 34 hours on a 20lb propane tank at half load (my battery charger is just a hair over half load), solving the runtime problem present on most small generators.  It is a bit larger than the original candidate and will almost run the whole camper.  It won't do the microwave and the AC simultaneously, but it should do 1 of them simultaneously with everything else running if one were to forsake the power center.


2021 Projects:
  • Shed supports
  • Table
  • South wall siding
  • Review options for house (mobile home vs stick built vs modular)
  • Level back yard
  • Level front yard 
  • Remove dead/dying beech trees
  • Eliminate pile of crap in back
  • Camper Power Center (portable AC power source and generator)
  • Baffle box
  • Driveway round three
  • Fix shed floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment