Saturday, October 15, 2016

Second Valence Trip pictures are up.

All of my work trip photos are up:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/147455986@N05/albums/72157675155928936

I finally got to see the Eiffel Tower.  I had to sacrifice dinner in Paris to see it, but it was worth it.  In hindsight, I should have gone to the Eiffel tower, gotten dinner in downtown, and then just taken a cab home, since the subways leading back to the hotel stopped at 11PM, which was the reason we had to skip dinner.  At least we know for next time.

Other than that, not a whole lot of adventures on this trip, it was too short.

Our rental car this time was an Opel Astra.  It was brand new (only 9000km on it).  It is good to know that I haven't forgotten or really gotten rusty on driving a stickshift.  I had no stalls or anything like that.  The car actually wasn't bad.  Much better than the Citroen C3 we had last time.

The exterior was just like any other hatchback, here a quick rundown of the interior can be seen on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA-0GXfqbTk

No comments:

Post a Comment