Thursday, June 9, 2016

Rafters at the ready

I got 15 rafters prepared (I got 16 boards, screwed one up), and they are all cut and ready to install.  The one I hosed up is the one with the angle going the wrong way...


It made a lot of pieces, the larger chunks were taken off with the miter saw, which was fine, but the smaller pieces made me realize that I need a new jig saw, mine is only slightly faster than doing it with a hand saw, though it is an antique Black and Decker.


I won't be doing anything this weekend, I will be out in Albany helping Mike move.  I went and got my truck all cleaned out, since I will be taking that.  It is amazing how much of it I could just hide under the back seat.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. no picking on me about putting stuff in little cracks and crevices in my truck now!

    ReplyDelete