Saturday, June 4, 2016

Other side is ready, now just need some good weather

The other side of the roof is ready to install.  Since I will have to retarp everything afterwards though I am going to wait for a couple of nice days in a row to do it, since retarping takes a long time by myself, and I would like to also get the rafters in so the water doesn't pool in the tarp as bad.


Its final destination.


I have also started cutting rafters.  I have a couple ready, and intend to buy more boards and get the rest of them ready tonight and tomorrow (it is supposed to storm tomorrow).


Now that we are in full bloom, it is actually quite shady up there.  I have also noticed that we are at the end of bug season, they haven't been bad the last couple of times that I was up there.


You almost can't see the road from the shed anymore.


I am getting close to not needing nice weather to work, which should speed things up tremendously, which is good since I am a month behind schedule at this point.

1 comment: