Monday, June 20, 2016

Prepped for storms and fixed the lawnmower.

So I got the site as well prepared for rain as possible.  I no longer have the ability to tarp it, so hopefully the furring strips don't take too much beating.  Regardless of the state of my truck (which goes in tomorrow) I need to get metal up this week, since it is supposed to rain again Thursday.

This is the part that seemingly had no home.  I couldn't figure out where it went, the holes in it didn't line up with either the parts above or below, so I just removed it.  The mower runs, so it didn't seemingly need it.



The rattle in the mower was caused by the blade being loose.  As the mower sat on its side:


I could push on the blade and put it at this kind of an angle:


I guess it isn't a terrible thing though, since the blade needed sharpening anyways.  You would never know by looking at it that I just sharpened it around a month ago.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not just dull, that blade looks like I went bush-hogging with it too much :p

      Delete