Sunday, March 27, 2016

Lazy day

Didn't get much done today.  I was still tired from yesterday, got a late start, and then forgot something, I didn't do anything productive until close to 3PM.

First up was the tarp.  I spread it out to dry, and I patched it.  It had a lot of holes in it.


I did get the other long wall fastened together, but didn't get the sheeting on it.  But since it is naturally going to rain tomorrow, I ended up spending a lot of the afternoon trying to figure out how to tarp it. I tried making a slant roof, but my ladder isn't tall enough to reach the top of the walls.  so I ended up settling for a similar tarping to last time.  Cover everything I can with siding, and put the tarp on it and hope for the best.  Unfortunately it means some of the framing is still exposed, but there isn't much I can do until I buy a bigger ladder.

Pre-tarping:


Post tarping:


No comments:

Post a Comment