Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Short cap update

It was kind of brisk when I got home.  I left the windows open all day, and it was cooler than predicted.  I came home at lunch, and we only barely hit 60.  By the time I got home it was under 60.  I even considered putting on a flannel before going out and working on the cap, though I deemed it unnecessary.  


I popped the lifter off the broken side, and installed the handle.   I think I have a plan to get the latch working.


I got them drilled out, and will acquire some bolts today.


I am hoping the rain holds off today, so I can finish up the cap for this trip.  I have also started looking at reserving hotels, and got a nasty shock and was unable to find any in the area of Glacier I wanted to stay.  So I really need to get cranking on that.

Current to-do:
  • Design deck
  • Build deck
  • Build armoire.
  • Install whole house filter.
  • Refurb cap
  • Access panel upgrades in master closet
  • Back yard drainage.
  • Insulate the water lines
  • Take scrap metal to Buffum.  Clean up trash.
  • Close up tiny home.  Seal up plumbing.
  • Storm doors

No comments:

Post a Comment