Friday, February 18, 2022

Parts are inbound. Snow is melting.

I have been accumulating parts and stuff during the week.  I went out the other night and picked up a cheap scissor jack.  I also picked up some epoxy and some flat stock so I can fix the latches to the cap.  My new bumper also came in this week.  Nothing like delivering a box in the rain outside so it can get saturated.  Fortunately the bumper better by unhurt by it.


The weather has been really warm the last couple of days, and we got some rain last night.  My driveway is finally melted off, no more ice, at least for now.  It is still February, so I expect more will come.


The path up the shed isn't melted off yet, but I am hopeful it will melt off this weekend.  


It is supposed to be really nice this weekend, and I think I have everything that I need to make good progress on the shed this weekend.

Winter Projects:
  • Install chains and anti-gel in tractor.
  • Get power center out of truck.
  • Fix shed floor.
  • Review options for house (mobile home vs stick built vs modular)
  • Put up more shelving/hooks in the carport

No comments:

Post a Comment