Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Almost ready for the trip south.

Today was spent wrapping things up before bringing my dad's tractor back down this weekend.  I got a bunch of odds and ends done, tax paperwork, got the ball rolling on the water system, got all my trash taken to the dump, and so on. 

The main thing I did when I got home was get the tractor ready to roll.  The snowblower came off a lot easier than it went on.  There was only one thing that gave me any trouble, this guy.


As you can see by the bent 4 way, a little leverage is all it needed to persuade it.  After that I just drove it into the truck.  It was a pain filling the tires, since three of the four were flat.  The flat one behind a wheel weight was obnoxious.


I still have some minor things to take care of tomorrow, since I haven't packed yet, but nothing major.  I am headed out tomorrow, so there won't be any posts for a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment