Sunday, March 31, 2019

No pictures, but progress.

I unfortunately don't have any pictures to post, but there are a few updates of note the last few days.

On Thursday, the guy came out for the water.  He came out and did a test, and while the Home Depot test kit wasn't highly accurate, it got the general gist correct.  He said I would be fine with a single tank system, which is a relief given the shortage of space.  Even with only a single canister system though, I think it all but eliminates the possibility to putting a dryer in there.  Bummer.

The truck is all good to go for next weekend, the front end rattle is largely gone.  There was a stick in the engine compartment, and there is some heat shield rattle.  The car goes in for inspection this Thursday.

Saturday was unproductive.  It turns out nothing in the plumbing under the sink was standard; it was all 3/8", so none of the fittings I had were the correct size.  Also, the piping I bought when I was doing the bathroom was 1.25", and the kitchen is 1.5", so that didn't fit either.   I also went and played in a cribbage tournament with some coworkers.  I lost every game.

I had been running a slight sleep deficit and slept until 2PM today, and while I feel good, I didn't get much done.  It was raining all day, so I went and made a Home Depot run for the fittings and pipe, and will hopefully get some of that done tonight.  I also stopped at Planet Fitness on the way home, in case they shut off my badge at work for the gym. 

No comments:

Post a Comment