Friday, June 15, 2018

Another small update

I have been working late most of the week, but still managed to get up there.  I got up to the property at quarter of 7, but still managed to reorganize the inside a little bit and I finally got the hose line zip tied in. 


I left with a little bit of daylight left so that I could head to the parts store and get a new bulb for the truck.  It wasn't the filaments that burned out, but the socket was scorched and the base was burnt.  Hopefully that isn't a sign of more painful electrical issues coming down the road.  The new bulb is in and working though.


I have been foiled twice this week on getting the flooring and the next roll of insulation, since I don't want it to get wet.  The weekend is looking promising on that front, though the heat starts up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment