Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Ugh

I stopped at Home Depot after going to the gym on Monday, and picked up some bolts.  They were the shortest ones I could find.  I got them attached to the copper plates, just to find out that the cables weren't long enough by about an inch.  Ugh.  I still have a little bit of unused cable left, I might go take a look at how long it is, or for this I can just go to the auto parts store and pick up a cable (this would be fine with 0-gauge, the most common battery cable size).  


I noticed that while I was out there I seemed to pick up a lot of little itty bitty bugs of some sort.  Not sure what they are; they are way smaller than anything I can identify.  They are less than a tenth the size of a fruit fly.  The picture is just a tiny black spec, but that was the closest my camera would focus.  


Still no movement on the projects.  I had hoped to wrap up the power center yesterday except for testing, but no dice.

2021 Projects:
  • Shed supports
  • Table
  • South wall siding
  • Review options for house (mobile home vs stick built vs modular)
  • Level back yard
  • Level front yard 
  • Remove dead/dying beech trees
  • Eliminate pile of crap in back
  • Camper Power Center (portable AC power source and generator)
  • Baffle box
  • Driveway round three
  • Fix shed floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment