Friday, August 6, 2021

Short dirty update.

I didn't do too much the last couple of days.  I went and got some dirt last night.  I unfortunately forgot to get a picture until it was better than half unloaded.  I am putting this over by the side of the shed.  I would eventually like to level that out so I can move a utility trailer over there and get it out of my back yard.


I also went and measured my wires, I have plenty of spare wire.  I measured 5' of leftover, which explains why I was a cable short; there should have only been 3.  This is unfortunate, since 3' was the amount that I needed.  I will need to stop by someone's house and get it cut, and then I can crimp it.  It does unfortunately mean that I won't get it completed this weekend.  Even if I stop by Barry's or Tim's and get it cut, I won't have access to the press at work for crimping until Monday.


With the power center on hold until I get everything crimped, I will have to decide what I want to do this weekend.  It looks like a hot one, but at least Saturday will be dry.  Perhaps I will go fetch the rest of Greg's rocks and start working on that.  I might start on one of the shed items too, nail in the side that isn't coming apart properly so I can move all the tools that are falling onto the ground to that side.  That said, no progress yet on the projects.

2021 Projects:
  • Shed supports
  • Table
  • South wall siding
  • Review options for house (mobile home vs stick built vs modular)
  • Level back yard
  • Level front yard 
  • Remove dead/dying beech trees
  • Eliminate pile of crap in back
  • Camper Power Center (portable AC power source and generator)
  • Baffle box
  • Driveway round three
  • Fix shed floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment