Wednesday, April 14, 2021

No real work, short update.

I haven't done much the last couple of days, mostly cleaning out the truck and stuff like that, getting ready for my next trip.  As I was headed into town last night though, the sunset was really pretty.  I really need to find a new camera app though, the stock google one has been completely neutered in terms of capabilities; why would anyone need to adjust exposure levels, their average exposure calculation is perfect...


I also saw my old buddy on the way back.  I didn't get a good shot, but that is my porcupine.  He didn't like my headlights and ran away.


One thing I forgot when I did the south wall siding is that I never sealed the piece that I did get in.  Oops.  We are supposed to get a pretty major snowstorm, though thankfully I won't be here for it, but I will want to do at least some of the sealing work before I leave.  I will also want to undo some of the summer things, like my hose is all hooked up but it will be dangerously cold to leave it that way.  I will do that tonight, but that means no more project work until after I get back.


No comments:

Post a Comment