Saturday, January 16, 2021

Short post. Pretty lax couple of weeks.

 I haven't really done much the last couple of weeks.  Last weekend I went to the LAN party, which was a good time, got to reconnect with people I haven't talked to in a while.  

This weekend I was intending to go to a town meeting about running fiber to all the houses.  The weather decided to put the kabosh on that though.  It was supposed to be a mix of rain and snow, resulting in no accumulation.  That isn't really what happened though.  Instead we had this.  


I have now confirmed that the AC cover works.  There was nothing inside the heat pump.  It sheds snow very very well too.  The combination of air flow underneath and its steeper pitch (it is roughly a 8:12 pitch).


We are supposed to get more tonight.  It is supposed to be rain too, but I am not holding my breath.

1 comment: