Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Tacos and photos

So I finally got around to posting the pictures from the wedding last weekend.  I didn't get many good ones, I didn't meander around enough and didn't have a lot of good angles.  The photos from the wedding can be found here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Q16Pt5GEyBDC5XeA

So the camera wasn't a complete waste.  While I was a little disappointed with how the low light pictures came out (I didn't realize that the ISO settings on the camera were limited), most of the shots were very good.  I didn't get out leaf peeping this year (the third thing I wanted the camera for) so I ended up 1 for 2, since I forgot the camera before the other wedding. 

Tuesday some friends from work and I went and did a taco challenge.  Margarita's has a challenge where if you eat a 2lb taco in one sitting that they give you a free taco every week for a year.  It wasn't a problem.  You'll have to forgive my phone for not being able to figure out the white balance.


Mine was down in under 10 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. need to bring you to Peurte Grande for there big burrito

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I would have a problem eating that, either

    ReplyDelete