Sunday, July 14, 2019

Stove chosen and some shelving installed.

I went out the other day and looked at stoves.  I wanted to get one with a control panel, but apparently that feature costs a couple hundred dollars.  The stove goes right underneath the microwave which has a timer and stuff, so I think I might pass and just buy a nice stove when I build the real house.
This is the one I think I am going to go with, though I will probably buy it from Manny's and not Home Depot:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Hotpoint-30-in-4-8-cu-ft-Gas-Range-Oven-in-White-RGBS300DMWW/306309074

I also picked up some wood and built shelves for the laundry room.  This allows me to clear out a bunch of stuff under the sink, and move stuff from where the table is supposed to go under the sink where it belongs. 


I also got the brackets installed for a big shelf above the water filter.  This gives me a place for the sheets and towels, which allow me to clear some space off the wire rack that is my closet at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment