Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Storm Damage

A couple days ago we had some pretty vicious storms come through.  They thankfully broke the heat, but there were other repercussions.  They blew over my bug zapper.


They also took down the tree that was leaning over by the creek.


And then there is this.  This is my power pole.  The camera is reasonably level.


What is odd about the power pole is that nothing is leaning on it.


And I can't find anything that might have fallen on it on its way to the ground either.

3 comments:

  1. winch it up straight and pack it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your power company responsible for the line up to the meter? They are around here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure. I will have to look into that. Unfortunately it is a stripped tree, not a pole, so winching it will likely not work.

      Delete