Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Definitely the stove.

I think I have proven it is the stove at this point.  I put in another valve that is immediately before the flare fittings (which is as close as I can put it) so I could pressure test it.


The test passed up to that valve.  As was the case last time, it failed with the stove connected.


So at this point I will be going out and looking at new stoves today.  I might move forward with the propane as well, since I would likely get the stove professionally installed (most places offer it for next to nothing). 

On a side note, I have been trying to plan a weekend to do all my outdoor work that I would need a tractor for, and I think mother nature is screwing with me at this point.  Rain on Thursday and Friday means that I can't reliably get a tractor through the back yard; it doesn't take much in its current state to turn into soup.  Grrr



2 comments:

  1. Send the rain back down here! We're DRY. I know that's a scary prospect after hearing us complain about all the water last year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can have it. We aren't dry; I still have standing water all over the place, and it has rained either during or before each of the last several weekends, and the forecast says that trend isn't changing.

      Delete