Thursday, December 29, 2016

Post Christmas update

Since Heather wanted some snowscape pictures, here are a few:

The driveway had largely melted off by the time I got back.  The parts that got snowblowed were clear, outside of a little bit of ice.


I could even get to the electrical panel.  Too bad we are getting 12-16" today.

I found another use for the PVC pipe.

I also ordered a new gas cap for the weed whacker today.  

Also came home to a bit of a surprise.  Yet another leak in the roof.  This time over the kitchen.  


It made a bit of a mess.  They supposedly fixed it before I took off for the LAN.

Lastly, my cobbled together power system for the cooler worked.  Maybe not the safest solution in the world, but the cooler is running off my computer power supply.  Yes those are exposed alligator clips onto 28gauge wire...

No comments:

Post a Comment