Tuesday, February 23, 2016

I got a little bit more done.  After discussing it with dad a bit last night, I decided to put down a third line of supports.  I wanted to do it today after work since the weather is supposed to get really nasty tonight (freezing rain turning into a wintry mix).  I haven't put down the 4x4 supports yet because of it.

I do have a tarp that will cover it once I get something up that needs covering.  I used it the other day to help keep snow off the site and had left it on the slab to dry.  It is now riding out the storm stuffed in the back seat of my truck.  A good reason to get an extended cab...


















The blocks are now all laid.  Nothing is level yet, but everything is in the proper location according to the tape measure and I have some spare blocks of various size to shim as required.







I also got my new card reader today.  It is a lot smaller than I expected, but seems to work better than my old one (which no longer works at all).













No comments:

Post a Comment