Friday, December 15, 2023

Quiet week

This week hasn't seen much progress on much of anything.  Since I forgot to post them in the last post, here is the plan for the entryway armoire-like thing.  The plan is to have this and possibly rebuild the deacon's chair.  I think the deacon's chair might wait for after this is in place though so I know what I need more storage for: boots, hats, gloves, etc.  That will allow me to customize it further.


And here is the quick sketch of the entertainment center for the gym.  This is a smaller version of what I will be building for the living room eventually. 


My cube storage thingies arrived last night (two days late, so Amazon's streak continues), so I got those put in.  I have the two leftover that will end up in the armoire.  I plan on putting books and larger stuff in the top two cubbies that don't need to be in a container.


Current To-do:
  • ASAP
    • Shorten PTO shaft for snowblower
    • Final mowing of leaves?
    • Winterize equipment
  • Winter projects: 
    • All the cabinet upgrades (bathroom, pantry, and kitchen)
    • Design deck
    • Build armoire.
    • Install whole house filter.
    • Shelving upgrades in master closet.
    • Access panel upgrades in master closet
    • Install cube organizer in living room.
  • 2024 Projects:
    • Back yard drainage.  Complete Mortgage.
    • Insulate the water lines
    • Take scrap metal to Buffum
    • Close up tiny home.  Seal up plumbing.
    • Deck
    • Entertainment center
    • Storm doors

No comments:

Post a Comment