Thursday, March 29, 2018

Dangerous words, but is spring coming?

I got the truck all loaded up today for bringing the wheeler back down to KY.  The driveway is completely melted off. 


The slab is still covered outside of the one pass I made with the wheeler.  This wasn't too bad though, since while it didn't get cleared with the most recent storm, it was cleared in the one beforehand.  I could drive over it if I needed to.


Before I loaded it up, I took one last stab at making it up to the shed on the wheeler.  It failed.  The little dark spot on the right of the tracks is a mouse.  They are definitely coming out of hiding.


I am headed to KY this weekend, so no updates this weekend.  I wanted to get some work done during the week, but have been working late so I can leave at 10AM tomorrow and not have to take time off, I am actually at 39 hours for the week already.


No comments:

Post a Comment