Saturday, February 10, 2018

Cold rainy day

I went up to the property to finish the snowblowing last night.  Turns out the snowblower wouldn't start.  I pushed the button for the electric start and it wound up and made a whirring noise but never turned over.  With the recoil broken, that is rather problematic. 


I also recovered the wheeler It was snowing, even though it wasn't supposed to be. 


Today it rained all day, and was freezing rain up at the property, so I didn't go up.  I did however get around to look at the plow.  It was just barely long enough, so it might not be the easiest to adjust the angle.  It is a heavy V-plow and the V adjustments are seized, but I don't need them.  I will hose them down and try to deal with it later.


If it does end up being too short, I could always mount it with the ball instead of the normal mount.


I do intend to try to mount it tomorrow and hopefully finish the clearing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment