Monday, March 4, 2024

Another visiting weekend.

I didn't do much over the weekend, I went out to visit Aunt and Uncle.  Called Jess for her day of antiquity.  I got to watch a nice sunset on the way there. 


Some things never change.  As soon as I took my shoes off, there was a cat embedded in them.


The only other thing of note is that my snow is pretty much all gone at this point, though that might change next weekend.  This week is supposed to be rainy pretty much all week, but at least warm.  This coming weekend it looks like the snow returns.  


Hopefully I can find enough dry days this week to get some work done.  I would really like to get the large plywood chunks out of the house.  It would be nice to finish cutting the lip of the cap off too.  If I get far enough, Friday currently still looks nice, and is even forecasted to be warm enough to stain.  

Current To-do:
  • ASAP
    • Shorten PTO shaft for snowblower
    • Final mowing of leaves?
    • Winterize equipment
  • Winter projects: 
    • All the cabinet upgrades (bathroom, pantry, and kitchen)
    • Design deck
    • Build armoire.
    • Install whole house filter.
    • Refurb cap
    • Shelving upgrades in master closet.
    • Access panel upgrades in master closet
    • Install cube organizer in living room.
  • 2024 Projects:
    • Back yard drainage.  Complete Mortgage.
    • Insulate the water lines
    • Take scrap metal to Buffum
    • Close up tiny home.  Seal up plumbing.
    • Deck
    • Entertainment center
    • Storm doors

No comments:

Post a Comment