Thursday, December 8, 2022

Not much going on.

Not too much is going on this week.  I was away last weekend, I went out to Aunt's and Uncle's, and I will be visiting some friends in Utica and Syracuse this weekend, so there won't be a big update from this weekend either.  We are at the earliest sunset part of the year (it is either today or tomorrow), so it is dismal and dark even before I get off work (even if I take off early), but it should start getting better from here on out.  

I did put up a short strand of Christmas lights this year though.  They are very bright.  


I haven't heard anything from the furniture store about the futon frame yet.  I will go and pester them again today.  In the meantime, I put a clamp and some wrap on it to at least try to prevent it from getting worse.  


I ordered some temperate controlled outlets earlier this week too.  Apparently my heat pump took notice; it has worked fine since I did.  But this way I have a backup should anything go wrong.

Winter projects:
  • Knock down the dead knotweed. 
  • Winterize equipment.  Fire up the generator
  • Get the building permit.
  • Complete detailed house plans.
  • Work with La Valley to get a concrete contractor.  Get the plan/schedule in place. 
  • Design future method of travel.  Consider building the prototype.
  • Shed floor.
  • Shed windows.
  • Fix generator box.  Decide/do something about power center.
  • Clear/mark walking trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment