Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Weather has been obnoxious.

I haven't really made any progress on anything.  I didn't do much over the weekend.  Saturday was snowy and very windy.  Sunday was ice.  

This week has been cold.  Yesterday was below zero when I left for work, and when I got home.

My heat has kept up, but my humidifier hasn't.  I generally try to keep it between 30 and 40%.


I also discovered another issue with my truck.  When it is really really cold, it doesn't always disengage the 4WD.  When that happens, the traction control starts up broken.  I don't care about the traction control, but the transfer case being sluggish might be a problem.  Just in general, my truck is more adverse to cold this year than in years past.

Attempt number three of laundry in the camper.  This one supposedly uses real wood, not cardboard.  It feels more sturdy than the crappy one in my closet, but it is a little disappointing that they only used a couple of small strips.  I will try it.  It will probably work a couple of times until one of the small wood strips breaks.

I have done a little bit more trip planning, trying to reel the 4 weeks of stuff back a little.  That is still ongoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment