Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Lazy nice weekend.

So I was exceptionally lazy this weekend.  I got a new blender, which works fine, though they have gotten really cheaply made.  Not sure how I feel about the jar being a single piece, the blades can't be removed or anything. 


I also pulled out the dishwasher and looked at it.  I found a small leak on the inlet, so I tightened it up, though I couldn't get it perfect (cheap plastic nuts...)


That said, it was only a slight dribble coming out of the source line.  I saw nothing that would have caused this.


So I pulled it out and ran a load with it in the middle of the kitchen on a towel.  I ran a single cycle first, and then a full length load.  Not a single drop.  So I am not sure what to make of that.


It was really nice this weekend, getting up into the 40s.  I spent some time outside, but not as much as I would have liked.  It certainly felt like spring on Monday when I went to the dump and paid my bills though; the birds were out and it was almost 50 in Keene so I ran with the truck windows open. 

No comments:

Post a Comment