Friday, September 20, 2019

The deck wins another round.

It has been a while since I posted.  I didn't do any work last weekend since I was at a Bachelor party.  It was up in Stowe, VT and was a lot of fun.   I have also noticed this week that sunset is creeping up on me.  If I am not out the door at 5PM sharp, I am getting significantly less time to work before it gets dark, so my productivity during the week is declining.

When I came home a couple of days ago, I saw some invaders.  They are lucky I didn't have a crossbow or something with me. 


I also tried to fix the deck during the week, but I have thus far been unable to get the other side apart.  Since I am only going to mow once more this year, I might just put it off until winter or next spring. 


I have the Matts coming up this weekend (and maybe Mike) so I hope to get two of my major pre-winter items done this weekend; the front wall extension and reinforcing the power pole.  The power pole I am just going to concrete a 4x4 in next to it and bolt it together, and put a couple of 2x4 braces on it.  Hopefully that will be sufficient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment