Monday, September 9, 2019

Finished stripping the trailer.

I was lazy on Sunday and didn't quite accomplish as much as I wanted to.  I had intended to finish filling in the drainage trench, but...  well... this.  It apparently works very well. 


I managed to get the rest of my utility trailer stripped down.  I am debating whether to sandblast and paint it or not.  Given the lack of time, I am leaning towards not.  There is rust, but it isn't bad. 


I also got another shelf put up.


Time came over today and took out the trees that had fallen or were bent over, and surprisingly my spindle came in today.  I wasn't expecting it until Thursday, so I will be able to replace it tomorrow.

No movement on the checklist.

2 comments:

  1. You could probably wire brush the trailer down in an hour or two instead of sandblasting. That would also help keep the rust down.

    ReplyDelete