Friday, March 4, 2016

The end of a rough week.

This week was rough.  I have been working late all week (until 930PM last night).  We got a lot of wind and ice this week.  And the mechanic who I brought my car to was a dumbass who probably cost me a lot of money (500 dollars for a stupid sensor that wasn't actually the problem, and what I thought was road noise he seems to think is a bearing problem, which I am pretty sure he caused).  Despite using big concrete blocks to hold the tarp down, this is what it looked like when I got up there this afternoon (I left early from work).  I need to find a new tarping solution.

 

Unfortunately my hammer did not survive the event.  May it RIP.



I only got four supports in before its demise.  By this point, it was too late to go home and get another hammer, which I do have thankfully.  I did measure it corner to corner as well to verify that it was square and both diagonals were within an inch, which is plenty close enough.

1 comment: