Saturday, March 11, 2017

Mother nature is taunting me... and changed her mind

Despite several consecutive weeks of record-breaking warm weather, all precipitation being rain, and a surprising amount of sun for spring time, winter has returned.  For several weeks in a row now we have seen both 60+ and single digits within a couple days of each other.  And lately, the snow has returned as well.  Sullivan almost always gets more, and this was our "no accumulation expected" from last night...  It was about 3".


We are supposed to get another major storm on Tuesday;  8-12 on Tuesday, and another 2-4 on Wednesday.  Since I am leaving Thursday for Aunt's and Uncle's for my trip to KY, I may not get all of it cleared.

I wanted to have the gravel and maybe the trailer and electric done before I went down, but that is not looking good at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment