Saturday, May 7, 2016

Slow week

It has been raining pretty much all week, so little progress was made this week.  There might be a slight break in the rain tomorrow, so I might be able to get the triangles for the roof built this weekend.  The tarp is all but roasted, so a lot of the rain from the past week has ended up in the shed.

While I was out at Mike's last weekend though I did make an updated floorplan.  This is the full 27' of the trailer.  I added a couple of feet to the kitchen, and a couple of feet to the living room.  I also added a couple more windows and changed the loft design ever so slightly.  The biggest change though is the conversion of the bathroom into a bathroom and a utility closet.  I think instead of putting a shower stall into the bathroom, I will seal the whole room and make the whole bathroom the shower stall.  The squiggly line is because I intend to put a double door setup, so that I can hang towels on the door and have them not get wet.


One thing I did get done this week was I picked a free fixture I got from Craigslist.  There isn't a scratch on it, and I honestly don't think it was ever installed.  I picked it up from an old mansion that was getting converted to apartments, so I think it was a spare, it is in fabulous shape, and I was intending to buy one anyways for the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment