Thursday, May 12, 2016

I need more hours in the day...

Unfortunately I haven't brought my camera the last couple of days, so no pictures.  I got the first triangle ready to install, the second is almost ready, but I ran out of time.  It rained all last weekend, so I have only been working during the week.

I will have to find a new solution for bugs.  My bug spray is kind of working, though not as good as I might expect considering it is 98% deet.  I have been spending as much time swatting bugs as I am building of late.  I don't remember it being this bad last year, so maybe it'll calm down after the spring rush.

The lawn needed mowing really really badly (most of it hasn't been mowed yet this year) and I got the side over by the well and part of what was in front of the old foundation mowed today during my lunch break.  Hopefully I can get the rest of the front yard mowed tomorrow during lunch before the rain moves back in.  The back yard will have to wait, which is unfortunate since it takes the longest to dry.

Apparently it is time for new glasses too.  I cracked the lenses in two different spots when something was kicked up from the lawn mower today.  These were the industrial grade safety lenses I got to that were supposedly shock resistant.  Heavy duty polycarbonate lenses my ass...

I half-heartedly put the tarp back on, but I know at this point that it won't stay, so we shall see how wet the shed gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment