Tuesday, March 19, 2024

More toys.

For starters, here is the picture I forgot yesterday, the planning of the plywood boards.


Today I got a pleasant surprise, my other new toy came in.  This is the chipper I ordered a few weeks back.  It wasn't supposed to arrive until Thursday, but this will make the scheduling for that day (I am leaving for KY on Thursday) a lot easier.  Because of the weight limits on Hubbard Road (we are in mud season, so it is set for 6 tons), I had to go meet the guy and he just plopped it into the back of my truck using his lift gate.  I just used my tractor to get it out of the truck.  I could probably lift it if I absolutely had to (it weighs ~150lbs), but it is heavy enough that I would rather avoid it if possible.


I need another carport...  I don't have anywhere to put it.  


At least for the moment, I have plopped it underneath the cap.  It isn't waterproof, but it is on a pallet, should be fine.  


Current To-do:
  • Winter projects: 
    • All the cabinet upgrades (bathroom, pantry, and kitchen)
    • Design deck
    • Build armoire.
    • Install whole house filter.
    • Refurb cap
    • Shelving upgrades in master closet.
    • Access panel upgrades in master closet
    • Install cube organizer in living room.
  • 2024 Projects:
    • Back yard drainage.  Complete Mortgage.
    • Insulate the water lines
    • Take scrap metal to Buffum
    • Close up tiny home.  Seal up plumbing.
    • Deck
    • Entertainment center
    • Storm doors

No comments:

Post a Comment