Monday, April 29, 2024

Lazy weekend, but some cap progress.

I had a pretty lazy weekend.  Saturday started off wet, but dried out in the afternoon.  It was warm enough to finally turn off the heat and open up the windows.


The big thing I did this weekend was install the boards I planed down.  They have warped really badly, but I clamped it back straight and got them screwed in.  It was kind of a pain, but the sides are ready to have the 2x6s installed.  



Sunday was really warm, but was pretty dodgy when it came to precipitation.  To be honest, I really didn't do much Sunday after I pulled a chair outside.  It was 70, and the bugs aren't out yet.  I may or may not have taken a nap outside.  After my unplanned relaxation, I pulled out the snowblower and put it up on top of the hill and ran it out of gas, my typical summer prep.  I am probably going to set up my portable garage again  this year for equipment.  I might have to consider making something more permanent, the carport just isn't large enough.  

 Current To-do:
  • Design deck
  • Build deck
  • Build armoire.
  • Install whole house filter.
  • Refurb cap
  • Access panel upgrades in master closet
  • Back yard drainage.
  • Insulate the water lines
  • Take scrap metal to Buffum
  • Close up tiny home.  Seal up plumbing.
  • Storm doors

No comments:

Post a Comment